Please shop with Boo Yah at the APHA Fall World Show in Ft Worth, Tx Sunday, Sept 16-Tuesday Sept. 25th! We will be set up between the feed store and Premier Performance Horses stalls down the alley from the Will Rogers Coliseum.
Boo Yah Semi-Custom Order Process (does NOT apply
to IN STOCK ITEMS)
Boo Yah orders roughly every 4-6 weeks with special deadlines for shows like the AjPHA World Show, NSBA World Show, QH Congress, QH World, and APHA Fall World show. Please check website for next order and delivery dates. Orders will take approximately 12-14 weeks from the date Boo Yah places the order with our tailor, not necessarily from the date the customer places order. We do not offer a RUSH service. Delivery dates are approximate at time of when the order is placed and NOT guaranteed. Call or email
with any questions.
with any questions.
- If ordering a semi-custom/custom item (anything NOT in stock), please scroll to bottom of this page and complete the semi custom/custom order form and submit via email along with any other needed items. Orders are FINAL once submitted and NO changes can be made so make FINAL decisions BEFORE submitting.
- Custom ONLY means made to YOUR EXACT measurements you provide via the measurement chart. Custom option is only available in ladies blouses & mens shirts.
- Forms available to be printed or downloaded below. We do NOT have ability to order direct from this site.
- Send a NEW email (NOT replying to a previous one) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. ALL information MUST be received in ONE email with ALL attachments on or before the order deadline posted at top of this page. We will NOT accept multiple emails with information:
- First & last Name of person item is to be created for.
- Shipping Address
- Phone # & Email address
- Size (size chart http://www.booyahcustomclothing.com/size-charts.html)
- Fabric code & description of item (color, pattern). Fabric codes MUST BE COMPLETE AND INCLUDED. If a code is not given, ORDER IS NOT ACCEPTED.
- 2 Collar designs/ribbon color for hunt shirts. A-L are the options. Shown at bottom of this page with examples of designs. Ribbon codes/colors also MUST be included except if choosing black or white.
- ALL blouses or hunt shirts-Covered placket or regular? Price the same, just a choice. Covered placket=buttons are covered, regular placket you see the buttons.
- Hunt Coats: Fancy buttons? If so, code. Or regular buttons? Or covered buttons? Please specify or we will opt for regular if no selection on the order form.
- Initials for cuff on ALL shirts. We do monogram the initials on the cuff of the first and last name on order. If you want different initials, please notify us at time of order.
- If ordering a CUSTOM (blouse, mens shirt), please attach the measurement chart and 3 pics (side, front back) to the email.
EXAMPLE of what we need sent in ONE NEW email to email@example.com:
123 Main St.
Basic, Oh 90093
Fabric/Description: 188 #44 Black/Blue Texture
CollarDesigns: E-Black & H-Black/RoyalBlue RB#4
Initials: JS (black)
Fabric: J218 gray/Black plaid
Buttons: #127 Silver braids
Velvet: black on collar & lapels
Piping: White single on collar & lapels
Name for inside: Made for Jane
- BYCC does not offer ordering direct from our site at this time. ***Email measurement forms (only for custom made to your measurements) and pictures (only for custom) to firstname.lastname@example.org in ONE email. We cannot accept multiple emails with changes.**
- Invoices are sent via email unless requested otherwise. Balance is due on all semi custom orders when it is placed. Boo Yah accepts cash, credit cards, or checks. We offer Paypal sent to email@example.com via Friends & Family. We do NOT send Paypal invoices. Customer assumes all fees. Prices include a 4% cash discount. If using credit card/Paypal an additional 5% will be applied plus sales tax if sold in Virginia. Please clarify payment method for correct invoicing.
Collar Choices for Hunt Shirts
Indicate letter code for EACH choice (A-L) AND ribbon color(s) for each on order form.