Our next customer order will NOT be until mid to late July so please plan ahead for the fall world shows and futurities.
Boo Yah Order Process
Boo Yah orders roughly every 4-6 weeks with special deadlines for shows like the AjPHA World Show, NSBA World Show, QH Congress, QH World, and APHA Fall World show. Please check website for next order and delivery dates. Orders will take approximately 12-14 weeks from the date Boo Yah places the order with our tailor, not necessarily from the date the customer places order. We do not offer a RUSH service. Delivery dates are approximate at time of when the order is placed and NOT guaranteed. Call or email with any questions!
- If ordering a semi-custom/custom item (anything NOT in stock), please scroll to bottom of this page and complete the semi custom/custom order form and submit via email along with any other needed items. Orders are FINAL once submitted and NO changes can be made so make FINAL decisions BEFORE submitting.
- Custom ONLY means made to YOUR EXACT measurements you provide via the measurement chart. If you just are ordering a stock size shirt or semi-custom in YOUR choice of fabric, it is NOT a custom. Custom ONLY means made to measurements you provide.
- Forms available to be printed or downloaded below. We do NOT have ability to order direct from this site.
- Order Option #1:
- Complete the Semi or custom order form below and EMAIL to email@example.com. You cannot complete the form online. Do not print the form as will be multiple pages. Only use to send via email. We do monogram the initials on the cuff of the first and last name on order. If you want different initials, please notify us at time of order.
- If sending custom order (NOT A STOCK SIZE COAT OR SHIRT), the email must have the professionally completed measurement chart attached also along with 3 pictures in slim fitting shirt of front, side & back views. No baggy sweatshirts in photos please.
- Order Option #2 ( only if unable to complete the form)
- Send a NEW email (NOT replying to a previous one) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. ALL information MUST be received in ONE email with ALL attachments. We will NOT accept multiple emails with information:
- First & last Name
- Shipping Address
- Phone # & Email address
- Size (stock size or custom)
- Fabric code & description (please have COMPLETE codes for EACH item and picture if possible)
- Collar design/ribbon color for hunt shirts-be sure to choose designs A-I and select ribbon colors. The first color listed will be the bottom collar or outside of the diamond. For collar I with black around outside and red inside, would read like: I-Black/Red; A; B-Black, C-Navy, D-Red, E-Silver, F, G-Tan, H-Black/Royal Blue. Refer to color chart shown at bottom of shirt fabric page for unique colors. Be sure to include the ribbon color code AND the color.
- ALL Shirts-Covered placket or regular? Price the same, just a choice. Covered placket=buttons are covered
- Suits: 1, 2 or 3 buttons? Side or front zip pants? Single or double vent?
- Initials for cuff on ALL shirts. We do monogram the initials on the cuff of the first and last name on order. If you want different initials, please notify us at time of order.
- If ordering a CUSTOM, please attach the measurement chart and 3 pics (side, front back) to the email.
- BYCC does not offer ordering direct from our site at this time. ***Email measurement forms (only for custom made to your measurements) and pictures (only for custom) to email@example.com in ONE email. We cannot accept multiple emails with changes.***
- On ALL custom orders (does not apply to semi-custom), please include 3 pictures (front, back and 1 side view) in a fitted shirt and send via email along with the measurement forms in ONE email. Include photos standing straight in a slim fitting shirt. Send front, back and side views with the order form. Pictures should be emailed with order form as JPG or PDF images. SEND PICTURES IN SAME EMAIL WITH THE ORDER. DO NOT SEND SEPARATELY!
- If having garment custom made, print appropriate measurement chart and take to PROFESSIONAL tailor/seamstress to be measured. If being measured for a hunt coat, take your current coat as an example. A Hunt Coat is NOT a sport coat or blazer. Please pay special attention to sleeve length and jacket length. Read all instructions on form. Contact Boo Yah with questions. CUSTOM MADE ITEMS ARE NON RETURNABLE AND NON EXCHANGEABLE so please measure correctly!
- Once order is confirmed, 100% down for stock size items. If CUSTOM (made to YOUR measurements, 50% down). The balance will be due prior to shipping. You will receive an email to pay from.
- For standard size hunt and western men's and women's shirts, balance is due in FULL once invoice is emailed.
- Invoices are sent via email unless requested otherwise. Balance is due on all orders prior to shipping. Boo Yah accepts cash, credit cards, or checks. We offer Paypal sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer assumes all fees. Prices include a 4% cash discount. If using credit card/Paypal an additional 5% will be applied plus sales tax if sold in Virginia. Please clarify payment method for correct invoicing.
- NEW email to email@example.com with month/year for order in subject and the following info in text area: Name, shipping address, email, phone #, items ordered, size(provide the stock size needed or custom if having made to your measurements), fabric code# with color/description, 2 collar choices for hunt shirts AND ribbon colors shown below. Collars are A-I so please use correct code!
- Measurement form (measured by PROFESSIONAL tailor), AND 3 pictures showing front, back and side ONLY for custom made meaning made to your measurements. If ordering a stock size item in your choice of fabric, it is NOT a custom. Please print the Measuring Tips page as well (page 3 of chart) and review that with the tailor/seamstress.
Collar Choices for Hunt Shirts
Indicate letter code for EACH choice (A-I) AND ribbon color(s) for each on order form.