8/12/19 is our next customer deadline. Please email completed order to us on or before that date.
Megan (202)360-6611 (text only)
Megan (202)360-6611 (text only)
Boo Yah Semi-Custom Order Process (does NOT apply
to IN STOCK ITEMS)
Boo Yah orders roughly every 4-6 weeks with special deadlines for shows like the AjPHA World Show, NSBA World Show, QH Congress, QH World, and APHA Fall World show. Please check website for next order and delivery dates. Orders will take approximately 10-12 weeks approximately from the date Boo Yah places the order with our tailor, not necessarily from the date the customer places order. We do offer a limited RUSH service for delivery in 3-4 weeks (Additional charge applies) occasionally so contact us with date and what you need.
- If ordering a semi-custom/custom item (anything NOT in stock), please scroll to bottom of this page and complete the semi custom/custom order form and submit via email along with any other needed items. Orders are FINAL once submitted and NO changes can be made so make FINAL decisions BEFORE submitting.
- Custom ONLY means made to YOUR EXACT measurements you provide via the measurement chart. Custom option is only available in ladies blouses & mens shirts.
- Forms available to be printed or downloaded below. We do NOT have ability to order direct from this site.
How to submit a SEMI-CUSTOM ORDER:
Semi-Custom order info needed for Hunt Shirt
- Shirt Size: ? (size chart http://www.booyahcustomclothing.com/size-charts.html)
- Fabric code & description of item (color, pattern). Fabric codes MUST BE COMPLETE AND INCLUDED. If a code is not given, ORDER IS NOT ACCEPTED. Example Fabric Code #: SH 190 #25 Black/Red Checks
- Hunt Shirts options we need completed:
- 1) 2 collar designs A-L including ribbon color code (found at bottom of shirt fabric page). If only one is listed, Boo Yah will choose the 2nd collar design. Please use correct design (A-L) and ribbon color codes and descriptions.
- 2) Covered or regular placket on shirt? Covered means you don't see buttons, regular means you see the buttons.
- 3) Initials for cuff and color of initials
Semi-Custom order info needed for a hunt coat
- Hunt Coat options we need completed for what applies:
- Size (see size chart tab. We no longer offer true customs so no measurements needed.)
- Fabric code # & color/description (ex. Fabric Code: 552-07 Navy/Black/Gold Windowpane)
- Lining #/color/description: only if you want a fancy lining ($40 charge). If none selected, will be a plain lining.
- Buttons: Regular (N/C), Covered ($25) or fancy buttons code ($45). See examples of fancy buttons and be sure to include code # and color/description.
- Piping: Color Code # (see options and code #'s on website under Velvet, piping & options page). Location of piping? Collar, lapels, pockets?
- Type of Piping: Rolled or Flat? Same price for either one. Location? Collar, lapels, pockets?
- Name for inside the coat
Semi-Custom Ladies Blouse
- Size (see size chart tab for stock sizes. We do offer true custom option in which you print the ladies measurement chart and have yourself measured and attach to the order email. Please make sure you write your name on the chart. Shirts will be made to EXACT chart you provide so PLEASE measure correctly.
- Fabric code # & color/description (ex. SC GTM 008 #30 Black Solid Shiny)
- 2 button cuff (normal) or French cuff (requires cuff links?) List your choice of these 2 options.
- Covered or regular placket? Covered means fabric covering the buttons, regular means you see the buttons.
- If adding piping, round or flat piping?
- Piping Color: Color Code #(see options and code #'s on website under Velvet, piping & options page). Location of piping-Collar, placket, yolk &/or cuffs? Note: if you do a covered placket, you can only have piping on right side of placket. If you want piping on both sides of placket, must do a regular placket.
- Piping Fabric: Can use fabrics as piping also, just need the code and round or flat.
- Initials & color or name for cuff?
- Boo Yah logo on cuff, left chest or none?
Mens's or Child's Custom Shirt
- Completed measurement chart WITH name on it attached to the email.
- Fabric Code/Color Description
- Buttons on collar or point collar?
- Pocket on left chest or no pocket?
- Boo Yah logo on left chest or cuff? Or none?
- Initials for other cuff?
- Childs-Covered placket or regular (Buttons showing or covered).
- Childs-if piping, include style (round or flat) and color code.
EXAMPLE of what we need sent in ONE NEW email to email@example.com:
123 Main St.
Basic, Oh 90093
Fabric/Description: 188 #44 Black/Blue Texture
CollarDesigns: E-Black & H-Black/RoyalBlue RB#4
Initials: JS (black)
Fabric: J218 gray/Black plaid
Buttons: #127 Silver braids
Velvet: black on collar & lapels
Piping Code #, style & locations: No 19 Gray rolled piping on collar & pockets
Name for inside: Made for Jane
Fabric: SC GTM 008 #72 Purple
Color: Black flat piping on collar, cuffs, lapels and yolk
Initials: JS (Red)
Logo: Left cuff
Fabric: 756209 Chevron
Pocket: No pocket
- BYCC does not offer ordering direct from our site at this time. ***Email measurement forms (only for custom made to your measurements) and pictures (only for custom) to firstname.lastname@example.org in ONE email. We cannot accept multiple emails with changes.**
- Invoices are sent via email unless requested otherwise. Balance is due on all semi custom orders when it is placed. Boo Yah accepts cash, credit cards, or checks. We offer Paypal sent to email@example.com via Friends & Family. We do NOT send Paypal invoices. Customer assumes all fees. Prices include a 4% cash discount. If using credit card/Paypal an additional 5% will be applied plus sales tax if sold in Virginia. Please clarify payment method for correct invoicing.
Collar Choices for Hunt Shirts
Indicate letter code for EACH choice (A-L) AND ribbon color(s) for each on order form.